Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Stampin Up visits.

I have had the pleasure the last 2 days to visit with 2 really great Stampin' Up! demos' Yesterday I went to a class at Diana Gibbs' and had a blast, not only did I make the cutest little calendar, I got to visit with her for a while after. She is a lot of fun and has the most amazing stamp studio ever!! I also got to meet her son and hubby and they are really nice too. I knew I would love hanging out with her as I am a loyal blog follower of hers and I love her sense of humor.

Today I met up with Anne and had a blast meeting her too. We brought out kids, and her 4 kids are soooo cute. We met up at a fun restaurant called Chick-fil-a and my little guy loved playing with her kids there. When we were leaving he was a little sad to leave the play place, but then realized that he wouldn't get to play with the kids anymore and he was quite upset. One of the things I love best about Stampin' Up! is the wonderful people I have met.

I am hoping to sit down tonight and play with some more of my stamps and such I brought down here. I might even get to teaching mom some more techniques.

I am off right now to look at the marvelous lights at the LDS Temple here in Mesa, and then back to stamping. (if you live in the area and have never been, it is a must, the lights are so beautiful! it is free to go to as well and located at 525 E. Main Street in Mesa.)

I hope you all are enjoying this Christmas season with all the wonderful lights and beautiful displays.

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: