Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!

We arrived back home today after a very long and not so nice road trip. It was beautiful when we left Arizona and it is sooooo cold and windy and snowy here. It was quite a shock to the system. After we got the car unpacked we started wrapping presents for the nieces and nephew, since we are having a Christmas party/New Years Party tonight and I did not have time to do it before we left for Christmas. I am also trying to get a couple of other presents finished up, but I do not think I will have time to get them done. I will just have to work on them tomorrow and get them to their people as soon as I can.

I hope you all are having a great New Years Eve, and I truly hope the coming year will be great to all of you.

Until next time, Happy Scrappin'

No comments: